Camping 3 *** Moredena welcomes you in a cheerful and lively atmosphere! Welcome to the team. Discover all the services that the campsite offers you to have a great time!
Everything you need for an easy life !
- “Au fil de l’eau” : restaurant-bar at the campsite entrance
- Sale of drinks and ice-creams at the reception
- Hire of barbecues
- Hire of baby kits (cot, highchair)
- Private pontoon and toilet facilities for pleasure boats owners
- Wifi available throughout the campsite
- Bread and pastries (to be ordered in advance)
- Boat trip
- Washing machines (tokens and washing powder at the reception).
Restaurant “Au fil de l’eau”
If you want to enjoy the local gastronomy, discover the restaurant “Au fil de l’eau” at the entrance of the campsite. To spend pleasant moments with family or friends, this independent restaurant offers many services such as a tavern, a bar, a catering service. In order to have a good holiday, the restaurant offers evening family concert evenings, various animations…
- Open 6 days a week (closed on Wednesdays) : lunch and evening service off-peak and everyday in July and August
- Free concerts, bar and restaurant service every Saturday evening in July and August
- Breakfast on request (at campsite reception)
- Take-away service
- For campers : for every meal, a free kir or apple juice (made locally)
- Theme night on 15 August, booking required
- In May, June, September, October, themed meal with concert once a month
Photo credits : Restaurant “Au fil de l’eau”
Services in Morannes
The campsite offers many advantages. A five minute walk, join Morannes and its shops. What fun!
- Bakery-cake shop
- Newsagents – bar-betting shop
- Doctors surgery
- A market on thursday morning
- craftsman making ” boule de fort ” (traditional bowling game)
Discover the historical relics such as Mérovigien bridge, the ancient washing place and the “Moulin du Pendu” (mill) that you can see in the slide show
If you like walking, there are numerous marked footpaths nearby (one of which departs from the campsite).
If you like to party, don’t miss the festival on 15 August comprising a float parade, firework display and ball.