Pure relaxation or an active holiday ? The choice is yours
- Hiking, cycling, mountain biking : some fantastic walks in the area, one marked circuit departs from the campsite and there is a nature trail in the village (a family event, 1 booklet for children and 1 for adults).
- Canoeing : on-site, booking required, 2 hour circuit possible. Also possible to canoe down the Sarthe for a half-day, full day or 2 day trip with a night in a bivouac and breakfast at the campsite (with Tiercé canoe kayak).
- Tennis (800 m) : booking at the reception. Fee applies. Loan of rackets and balls.
- Horse/pony rides (11 km) : Horse and pony rides, day treks in Châteauneuf/Sarthe for all ages and all levels with a qualified instructor.
A few walks
- Boat trips
– In Châteauneuf sur Sarthe (11 km), on board a passanger boat “LA GOGANE”, discover what nature has to offer in the Basses Vallées Angevines on the Sarthe
– In Sablé sur Sarthe (16 km), discover the charms of the river.
– Sand Solesmes Golf (12 km): in the heart of the Valley of the Sarthe, land of nature, with the forest, the river and the campaign for witnesses, flourish the 27 holes of sand-Solesmes golf and its 9 hole school
– the Anjou Golf & Country Club (25 km) welcomes you in a natural and preserved with a 18-hole course, Compact 6 holes and a covered driving range.
- Tree climbing
– adventre at Parc Anjou Aventure d’Ecouflant (30 km).
– Come and experience some fabulous sensations on the 11 circuits of different levels of difficulty and height. From 4 years old. An adventure in the heart of nature, 135 activities (including 28 zip lines) spread over a 10-acre forest.